Try Punchestown for a Great Family Day Out
2nd Nov 2022
2nd Nov 2022
Moms. Dads. Aunties. Minders. Uncles. Grandads. God Parents. Big sister. Big Bro and more!
Looking for good value ways to entertain the smallies in the house?
Introducing the Punchestown Winter festival
Here are the good reasons why you should give it a try!
- Free parking and plenty of it.
- Free in for all kids under 14.
- €10 per adult accompanying kids (max two per group)
- The Playroom will have games, activities, face painting for free.
- Plenty of outdoor buggy friendly space and indoor comfort options.
- The Feedroom and Hay Café will have special mini hot chocolates
- Both eateries will happily offer child size portions of delicious homemade dishes.
- Very importantly everyone can get up really close to the horses and jockeys.
- Good chance that the grown-ups to enjoy the day too!
When: Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th November 2022
Time: First race/last race 12.30 & 4pm Saturday. 11.45 & 3.50pm Sunday.
Tickets: €15pp in advance includes free racecard on arrival. €20 on the day. €10 per adult accompanying young kids (max of 2 per household). Seniors and students can purchase for €15 on the day. Children under 14 years FREE.
Make Your Day: Live music and bus service into Naas after racing both days.
Pre-book Dining: Race & Dine packages in restaurant or private suite from €52pp.
Casual Food Options: Hay Café and The Feedroom for carvery lunches, light snacks, pastries and barista coffee. Child friendly options with mini hot chocolate and portions sized to order for children.
The Playroom – Free indoor child friendly room with games, activities, movie corner, face painting etc. This is not a crèche facility and a parent or guardian must supervise children please.
More: For the best info follow us on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. Get the best deals when you sign up to our newsletter.