True Colours Childrens Competition Kindly Sponsored by Irish Dog Foods
WINNER – Ailbhe Carew (age 7) from Rathmore National
This Punchestown will be a Festival of a different colour – what are your true colours?
Calling all junior jockeys! One of the coolest things about racing is the amazing colours that the jockeys wear.
This Punchestown Festival we would love for you to create your very own racing colours at home. This competition is strictly for primary school children only.
How To Enter?
- First up ask an adults permission to take part and help you get set up.
- Take an old school shirt, Dad or Mom shirt or t-shirt (always ask permission first).
- Create a design with paint, crayons, markers, fabrics, ribbons, glitter and/or whatever else looks cool.
- Allow to dry and take a picture of your True colours. You can model them, hang them or lay them flat for the picture.
- Please be aware that entries may be published on social media.
- Email a picture of your True Colours entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. With the name, age, school, area of residence and contact number for parent or guardian.
- Competition closes Sunday 25th April and the jockeys competing at the 2021 Punchestown Festival will decide the winner on Saturday 1st May 2021.
- €250 Smyths Toy voucher.
- Art and Hobby Hamper.
- Framed Winners Colours.
- A Pet Hamper for your Furry Friend.
We can’t wait to see what you come up with. On your marks, get-set, GO!