Bollinger Best Dressed 2023
The Bollinger Best Dressed Style Competition, Punchestown Festival 2023 for the most prestigious prize in racecourse style.
The overall winner and guest win a ‘money can’t buy’ trip of a lifetime to the home of Bollinger. This is not a cliche, you literally cannot buy this prize so exclusive is this trip.
Flights to Paris, 5* Hotel, Michelin Star dining, private chauffeur, Exclusive Champagne Bollinger experience including private tour of the cellars, vineyards, gardens, house and overnight stay in the beautiful capital of the champagne region Reims. One year supply of Bollinger (case = 12 bottles)
Daily winners and finalists will enjoy a deluxe goodie bag.
The concept is Bollinger Best Dressed – Full Stop. The competition is open to ALL regardless of age, gender or shape. Could this be the year of change?
The countdown is on and all bets are off ahead of the 2023 Bollinger Best Dressed competition at this year’s Punchestown Festival from Tuesday 25th to Saturday 29th April.
The Bollinger Best Dressed judging starts on Tuesday 25th April and runs through to the grand final on Friday 28th April.
The Style Council will scout the crowds and enclosures looking for daily finalists from 1.30pm.
A winner will be selected from the daily finalists by 4.30pm each day so please arrive early.
That winner progresses to the grand final on Ladies Day, Friday 28th April!
While The Style Council will cover as many locations around the enclosures, pavilions and restaurants as possible, The Bollinger Champagne Bar and Garden located in the reserved enclosure will be the Style Quarter for the festival. This is where daily and grand finalists will take to the stage for judging each day straight after the second race.
The beauty of having such a diverse Style Council brings great variety of opinion! However, there are some things that they all agree on:
- The Bollinger Best Dressed can be anyone! Be brave.
- Bring something different. A fresh take on race day and occasion dressing.
- Style does not mean spending a fortune. It means being creative with what you’ve got.
- Style is less about fashion and more about how the person wears the clothes.
- Presentation is key. A great fit, well pressed/ironed, neat and tidy, perfect grooming of hair, nails etc
- Comfortable and confident. Is the outfit appropriate? Did you dress for the weather?
- Sustainable – the most sustainable thing you can do is wear what you have so borrow, swap, tailor and re-invent.
Allow us to introduce you to the nine Bollinger Style Council members. For more Style Council Info please Click Here:
Jess Colivet @jesscolivet
Lawson Mpame @lawsofstyle
Suzie O Neill @suzie.ayu
David O Connor @styledoc
Katie Du Jour @katiedujour
Sinead Keary @sinead_keary_personal_shopping
Sarah Battle @housebythewhitethorns
Roxanne Parker @roxanne_parker
Michelle O’Sullivan @Champagne_Bollinger